Speclipse offers the world first cancer diagnostic solution based on Laser-Induced Plasma Spectroscopy (LIPS) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology. Spectra-Scope® is a lightweight, portable device that detects the biochemical information of skin tissue using laser-induced plasma spectroscopy (LIPS). It comes with a deep-learning AI-based diagnostic algorithm for fast and accurate oncological diagnostics.
As a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art devices, Speclipse manufactures medical devices for precise and effective treatments for a wide range of skin lesions that empower dermatologists to achieve optimal results. Through years of research and development, backed by numerous patents that are advanced from the competition, Speclipse has developed the first two revolutionary laser devices called Pico-K and Bellus-Q.
- 310 De Guigne Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
Speclipse, Inc. (Head Office)
- 4th Floor, Gyeongchang Building, 141, Unjung-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Speclipse, Inc. (Branch Office)
- #501~#504, Sunplaza, 31, Jungbo-ro, Sangnok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Speclipse Europe GmbH
- Am Kronberger Hang 2, Schwalbach, 658254, Germany
Speclipse Australia Pty Ltd
- 1313/93 MacDonald Street, Erskinville, NSW 2043, Australia
© 2020 by Speclipse, Inc.